COVID-19: An Update on our Availability
We have moved to Alert Level 1 and are open for normal business – including all your dental check-ups, hygienist appointments and of course any dental emergencies.
Our staff all have PPE gear to ensure their safety and the safety of our customers. There is sanitiser at the desk which we ask all our customers to use on arrival.
Please SELF-SCREEN COVID-19 RISK
COVID-19 Self Screening Questionnaire at Level 1
- Do you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or been in isolation with a suspected case in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- 1) cough
- 2) sore throat
- 3) shortness of breath
- 4) runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip (coryza)
- 5) loss of smell (anosmia) with or without fever?
COVID-19 is spread by air-borne aerosols and that is a very big risk to dental professionals. Please note that most of the dental procedures are Aerosol Generating Procedures such as use of High Speed Drills used for fillings, Crowns, root canals and scaling etc.
The plan is to Keep it Simple and use appropriate PPE for your and our safety.
We apologise for any inconvenience or delays if encountered. If you have an appointment time, please arrive at the scheduled time and please remain in your car until a staff member signals you to come in, so as to minimize waiting in the reception.
We remain committed to the safety and well-being of our community, our patients, staff and their families. We are also very grateful to you for your understanding at this difficult time. Please help us by following the protocols defined above.
Thank you for your patience and stay safe!
Sydenham Dental Centre