Missing teeth can cause low self esteem, hinder speech, create trouble chewing food, and in time cause greater damage to your face and smile as lost teeth cause your jawbone to shrink.
Dental implants are a safe and successful method of replacing lost teeth. They are durable and long lasting.
There are many benefits with dental implants, including:
- Versatile – they can replace single or multiple teeth.
- Durable – they are not subject to decay.
- Fixed – they will not fall out or become uncomfortable as dentures can.
- Safe – they will not damage nearby teeth.
- Confidence – gain back your confidence with a full set of teeth
A tooth implant is a surgical procedure. Consultations are required to properly assess the work required, and to ensure you understand the process.
Very rarely, infections, nerve damage and failed implants can occur.
The cost of dental implants is more than other treatments, however they provide a permanent result that will not rot or decay. In most situations, implants are a successful procedure that last a lifetime. We also provide interest free payment plans. Please enquire to find out more. Interest free payments are also accepted through Oxipay and Q Card.
Simply contact us to arrange a time to discuss Dental Implants.