If you suffer from broken or decayed teeth, dental crowns (or caps) can help repair your teeth and restore them to their original shape, size and strength. Crowns help to improve the appearance of your teeth, giving you back the confidence to smile.
What are Crowns?
Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that are placed over each tooth. These caps help to both restore and protect the tooth.
When can Crowns be used?
Crowns are effective for both adult teeth and baby teeth. They are used to:
- Protect a week tooth
- Restore a broken or worn tooth
- Cover a dental filling when the tooth is worn down
- Cover misshapen or severly discoloured teeth
- Save a tooth too damaged by decay for a filling
- Protect teeth at high risk of decay
Types of Crowns
There are a range of crowns available, including porcelain crowns and stainless steel crowns. We can discuss which crowns provide the best solution for your teeth.
Simply contact us to arrange a time to discuss Crowns and Caps.